My Mother

Usually, all of mothers in the world always want to look after their kids happily and comfortable in the whole life. They always think of their children’s something that will happen in the future, they love, do the favor and help all the kids when their when their kids have some problems. They dare to worship their lives for their children because of their love and sympathy. For example, my mother beige me well she take care of me all the time She doesn’t want wild animal is, bad men or crooks, especially insects to brother me when I play, eat something and sleep. She often blows with her fan when I hot. She always kisses me. When I grow up, she takes me to school and she goes to pick up me at school, and always buys a lot of presents when I have the birthday. In the free time, she always take me to visit many tourism sites or resorts. I am very happy when I stay with my mother. I love her so much because she is my life. New I live and work here because of my mother. Finally, I would like and father. Too. If I don’t have them I cannot do anything finally, I would like to say again and again that Mother Morale is very important and good for all of kids in the world. If we do not have our mother. We cannot live happily to gather as well.
My Mother  My Mother Reviewed by Rayuth GB on 11:29 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.