Mother Morale

      Usually, all the mothers in the world, they always want to look after their kids happily and comfortable in the whole life. They always think of their children’s thing that will happen in the future. They love, do the favor and help all the kids when their kids have some problems. They dare to worship their lives for their children because of their love and sympathy. For example, my mother, she begets me well, she takes care of me all the time. She doesn’t want wild animals, bad men or crooks, especially insects to bother me when I play, eat something and sleep. She often blows with her fan when I am hot. She always kisses me. When I grow up, she takes me to school and she goes to pick up me at school. She always buys a lot of presents when I have the birthday. In the free time, she always drives me to visit some tourism sites or resorts. I am very happy when I stay with my mother. I love he so much because she is my life. Now I live and work here because of y mother and father, too. If I don’t have them, I cannot do anything. Finally, I would like to say again and again the Mother Morale is very important and good for all the kids in the world. IF we do not have our mother, we can not live happily together as well. Thus we have to respect her all the time in our life.

Mother Morale Mother Morale Reviewed by Rayuth GB on 10:19 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.